friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
It’s no secret I dislike sting and canes and sharp piercing pain. I prefer it to build and flow. I’ve been craving intense severe pain a lot lately though. Pain that I don’t think I can handle. Pain that scares me. Pain where afterwards I collapse against Daddy’s sweaty body, look up to find him giddy and grinning and telling me “you did SO GOOD. you are amazing.” in that voice that reaches into me and holds me from the inside out.